Welcome to Mortgage 1. We have been proudly serving home owners for over 25 years. We look forward to helping you with your home finance.
Tell Us About Your Home
Is your dream house in the city, suburbs or country? New or full of history? At Mortgage 1, we understand what owning a home means to our customers. That’s why we offer the most flexibility at the best possible rates and back it with friendly, professional customer service.
We’ll Find the Mortgage Program that Works for You
Our access to the latest technology allows us to find the most versatile mortgage programs available. We offer Free Mortgage Pre-Approvals, Conventional Loans, VA Loans, FHA Loans, Construction Loans, Rural Housing Loans, Refinancing, Rehab Loans and more. There is a program out there that will fit your needs.
Awards and Recognition
We have not gone unnoticed for our hard work and dedication to our customers. Below is a list of some awards and recognition that we have been given. We always strive to achieve the best by doing everything to make our customers financing process a pleasant and smooth experience.
- Mortgage 1 was recognized as one of the top Lenders that supports the use of the Michigan State Housing Development Loan Programs – multi year running.
- Mortgage 1 is one of the most active home lenders in Rural Development’s Guaranteed Rural Housing Program
- Mortgage 1 has a very distinguished team, including a past president of the Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association and multi year winners of the Grand Rapids Realtor Association Affiliate of the Year.
- Mortgage 1 has been involved with:
- Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors (GRAR)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce (GRCC)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association (MMLA)
Our Loan Officers are not only skilled in gathering the right information to process your loan quickly and efficiently, they are constantly updating their knowledge of new programs that are introduced into the marketplace.
That means you get the personal, friendly service that you expect, but you also get a mortgage program that perfectly matches your current and future needs.